I have zero self control with Girl Scout cookies, which is probably why I avoid purchasing them/having them present in my house.
I made this drinkable version that won’t go straight to the badonk:
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbs Butterscotch pudding mix (I used fat free/sugar free)
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum (optional)
- A few drops of coconut extract
- 1-2 tbs Unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 1 tbs Sugar free Hersheys syrup (or chocolate chips)
Blend all but the last two ingredients with ice and water or almond milk. Garnish with the coconut flakes and chocolate or mix it all together.
Nutrition Stats: (for 1 shake, blended with 1 cup almond milk)
Protein: 24 grams
Carbs: 13 grams
Fat: 5 grams